- U.S and Canadian Citizens require a valid Passport to board the ship.
- U.S. Permanent Residents Require a Green Card, valid Passport and possible additional documentation.
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to verify that they have a valid passport and/or visas for travel.
- Please make sure that the first and last names given to TravelGroup match exactly to what is printed on your passport. This is especially important if you are calling in a reservation for someone else. The Cruise Line charges a fee to correct names once documents are issued.
- We urge you to book your hotels and airline tickets early.
- Please call us to assist you with these reservations.
- Our 2020 cruise is on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines’ Oasis of the Seas
- Leaving from Miami, FL on Sunday, February 9-16, 2020.
- Your Cruise departs at 4:30pm. Although check-in will begin at 11:30
- You can avoid the long lines by arriving at the pier after 12:30pm.
Please be sure to arrive at the ship no later than 3:00pm.
Do not schedule your departure flights on February 16th any earlier than 11:00am from the Miami airport or 12:00pm from the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
For reservations and information, contact:
TravelGroup International 125 SE Mizner Blvd., Suite 14
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Telephone: (866) 447-0750 or (561) 447-0750, Ext. 102 or 108 Fax: (561) 447-0510