- U.S and Canadian Citizens require a valid Passport to board the ship.
- U.S. Permanent Residents Require a Green Card, valid Passport and possible additional documentation.
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to verify that they have a valid passport and/or visas for travel.
- Please make sure that the first and last names given to TravelGroup match exactly to what is printed on your passport. This is especially important if you are calling in a reservation for someone else. The Cruise Line charges a fee to correct names once documents are issued.
- We urge you to book your hotels and airline tickets early.
- Please call us to assist you with these reservations.